Monday, December 31, 2012

The Best of the Rest in 2012...


5 awesome tracks from 2012 that just didn't make the cut for my top 10(ish) tracks. Hit the jump for a listen and download. 

5. Pierce Fulton - Sink or Swim
I blogged this song earlier in the year and a lot of people asked me why I liked it so much. I really don't know, I think it's because I associate it with barstool so I just feel high on life when I listen to it. 



4. M-3ox & Heidrun - Beating of My Heart (Matisse & Sadko Remix)
Great party house track, I think the remix of this song is even more popular than the original and it's easy to see why.




3. Hardwell - Spaceman
This song had so much hype around it when it came out. And to be perfectly honest, it lived up to that hype which is hard to do for a track like this. This is one song that I wish I could have just made room for in my top 10 because it is a bomb track but....alas.




2. SchoolboyQ (feat. A$AP Rocky) - Big Spender
The sample in this song is awesome, almost as awesome as A$AP's verse. He has the most bad ass ending to his verse "Me and Theo had a trio wit these bitches from Belizzzze."




1. Alesso - Clash
Such a highly anticipated track from Alesso. The original version dropped early in the year and he just recently released the full version. Both of them are fantastic in my opinion. Definitely a weekend pregame track. 



No comments:

Post a Comment