Monday, April 8, 2013

Kid Cudi - Indicud (Album) (NEW LINK)


It became quite obvious to me that the album had leaked after I kept seeing random songs posted throughout the internet. So, I've gone through the trouble of finding a high quality, peer-to-peer, easy download version for y'all. Just CLICK HERE to download the full Indicud album and enjoy. This very well could be hip-hop album of the year. By the way, the nine minute "Afterwards" song, straight up nine minute acid trip. UPDATE: I updated the link, the old one was removed.
Alternate 1
Alternate 2

So, I got slapped with a copyright infringement by google (rightfully so). So, just go to the pirate bay and find it yourself...not that hard.

1 comment:

  1. Go to the Pirate Bay and find it yourself... best advice I've heard all week Guru

    ReplyDelete